FREE AT LAST and more movies
| FREE AT LAST!!! I am finally done with 6th Grade.No more Mrs.M, no more Mrs.S, and NO MORE HOMEWORK. For at least 2 1/2 months. Sunday I leave for North Carolina. If you havn't figured it out yet {which is understandable} I LOVE MOVIES and most Video Games so here is a list of some of my favorites in each entertament category. MOVIES Video Games Star Wars Episode III Halo 2 Matrix 1 or 3 GTA:Vice City Batman 1 and 2 Star Wars Episode III Punisher Metal Gear Solid one Rocky 1 or 2 Goldeneye 64 Scarface Battlefront True Lies NBA Live 2005 Indiana Jones 1,2,and 3 LOTR:Return of the Rings I guarentee if you like action and drama movies and games this is good bunch of them for ya to have some fun with. I will be sure to write again soon. |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home